view original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra19-NoAorU
Found on the Web
My findings and actual thoughts on my work field
Follow my sharing of articles in Google Reader
For all who followed me (back in the days) on Google Reader, the RSS are back! You can follow what I read here:
Liked on YouTube: Die Antwoord – “Fatty Boom Boom” (Official Video) by noisey
view original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc
Liked on YouTube: George Carlin – Fuck Lance by robbclark
view original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlTr2GSVUGg
In my ears: What You Know, by Two Door Cinema Club
Musical crush of the day
Liked on YouTube: Mission Impossible (Piano/Cello/Violin) ft. Lindsey Stirling – ThePianoGuys by ThePianoGuys
view original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p0BqUcQ7i0
Liked on YouTube: Hexaflexagons 2 by Vihart
view original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paQ10POrZh8
Liked on YouTube: Hexaflexagons by Vihart
view original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIVIegSt81k
Liked on YouTube: Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer “Rich people don’t create jobs” by Zubenelgenubiii
EDIT: thanks @DaveID for the discovery of the video 😉
My web links of the day
- Wonderful chocolate chips cookies!
- A “before-and-after” renovation: just wow!
- OMG! I want this Bacon scarf!
- Thanks Anne-Marie for sharing about this locally made (Charlevoix) wool shop
Reflections from other people on the Web:
- Corps et pixels – 2e partie (in French): where a blogger wonders about why some people are always online, the relations we develop with the social networks and people…
- Four more years: Dooce is among my favorite list of bloggers that I follow online. A “mère indigne”, probably the first one I know well before Caroline Allard (aka Mère Indigne), she has a refreshing and hilarious view on motherhood, family life, and the US lifestyle at large.
- A very interesting article on why it is hard to make friends as an adult.
- Two tips to new parents that I will share with my “new parent” friends
- First snow: a garden covered with a thin veil of white. Winter is coming, and I love that time of the year!