Last week, I was asked at work to share with the team all my current online sources of news in my work field, and I was thinking “Hey, that’s something I could also share on my blog! I never actually shared my sources, could be useful…”. And thus, this list.
For now, I am sharing only my 2017 Web-related sites and newsletters links, but I will also create another one for all my other interests not tech-related.
- Sidebar http://sidebar.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=b5af47765edbd2fc173dbf27a&id=2cdc975dd3&e=cfe347fb3c
- Mobile Web Weekly http://mobilewebweekly.co/
- FrontEnd Focus http://frontendfocus.co/
- Versioning https://www.sitepoint.com/versioning
- Smashing Magazine https://www.smashingmagazine.com/
- SC Magazine https://www.scmagazine.com/
- CSS Layout News http://csslayout.news/
IT Infosecurity and Backend sources:
- Krebs on Security https://krebsonsecurity.com/
- Schneier on Security https://www.schneier.com/
- Hacker Noon https://hackernoon.com/
- Paragon Initiative: https://paragonie.com/
- Christian Heilmann https://www.christianheilmann.com/
- Speckyboy Design https://speckyboy.com/
- Yanko Design http://www.yankodesign.com/
- Design is Kinky http://designiskinky.com/
- LogoMoose https://www.logomoose.com/
- SpoonGraphics http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/
P.S. It WILL be edited throughout the year…
Sometimes, I feel like an old broken object, like this piano in the picture.
Broken by empty promises from my past.
Empty because of those other broken people who lied to me.
I will just let my nature surface.
Give me back my verneer, repair my broken pieces.
And in the end, I’ll sing the most beautiful symphony you will ever hear!
Text by me
Picture from Fragments http://bit.ly/2iiabgH
So many books to read, so little time! *sobbing loudly*
I stumbled on another good post from Brain Pickings, this time talking about the “Greatest books of all time” (their title, not mine), and while I did read some of them (probably 15-20), I added tons more on my To Read list (fuck, it’s getting HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEE). I’m sharing the link with you, so I won’t be alone crying about the lack of time to read so. Many. Great. Books!