- Sleepy, not enough coffee in my veins, and I think there’s a medical limit to coffee ingestion…shiiiiiitttt! *looks at her 3rd huge cup, wondering if she’s going to die* Oh well…
- Where’s my Société des Loisirs?
- A year ago, I started changing a lot of myself. I wasn’t feeling well, I was in depression, and I took matters into my hands to change it all before I decided to disappear or die. A year later, thinking about the entire time…I can tell you that right now, I am happy with all the changes and my life. Happpyyyyy!
Links of the day:
- What web can do today: an interesting website, where it indicates what your actual opened browser can use in terms of HTML5 api and functionalities.
- How Jessica Jones absorbed the anxieties of the Gamergate: HOLY…! Now I need to watch it from the beginning!
- Interesting debate: To Icon Fonts or not to Icon Fonts, that is the question: RT @symetris Seriously, Don’t Use Icon Fonts https://t.co/zTiNyQlokY