So I’ve changed my layout – again!- for the xx time this year, and I’m gonna test this one for a while. I think my texts are easier to read. Anyway, we’ll see.
Also finished cleaning up my Trillian contact list, creating new groups and everything, categorizing my contacts. It’s clearer now, and I was able to kick off all unused contacts I had on my list for years (whom I never talked to anyway). That’s another clean-up well done.
Now, since there’s approximately two months left before I move out, I need to start cleaning up my library and my room. First step: putting everything I don’t use anymore in the recycle bin or the garbage. That’s gonna be intense!