* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- I’m a bath-a-holic! I can’t stop hopping into a hot bubbly bath and spend most of my time there. Actually, it reminds me to hop in it after this post…
- I can’t stand having flour, powder, etc…anything powdery on my hands. My brain goes all kabunk! and it’s as if I wanna cut my hands from myself. Kinda weird. My hands have to be always clean, or close to.
- I always open my computer before my coffeemaker. even in zombie state, I still manage to type my password in to open my computer before doing anything else. Then, my brain seems to wake up.
- If I could, I would have my dreads on a permanent basis. Unfortunately, my boss would have an heart attack!
- Sometimes when I walk randomly, I love to follow someone for a while. Then, I usually stop when i see a good store to answer my shopping cravings!
- I can’t stop reading damn Stargate fanfictions. Damn you Laurence! 😛