So, yesterday I was soooo sick. I guess I can’t really drink anymore, it makes me sick as hell. Oh well, behind are my happy days as an extreme party-girl. I’ll live as an old lady who have to drink reasonably from now on.
Soooooo, the news of my life, as I haev extremely busy these past days:
– School: is wonderful! Nice classes, interesting subjects, it shall be a promising semester. I will say this until the mid-terms arrive, and then I’ll start crying and paniching and raging against time and hard exams to study…go figure.
– Business: is also doing wonderfully! We are full of contracts, quite busy collecting many more (I hope I don’t die of exhaustion before Christmas!) and having some fun designing and coding websites. I really do like this. We have some interesting projects ahead, and if everything goes well, I might have a nice running company with employees under my direction in 3 years! Yes, that early. I’m surprised myself.
– Social: sooooooo busy I was almost getting an exhaustion yesterday! Friends leaving for France (which I miss his depart :'( ), friends just doing some night out, a friend’s b-day party, etc…I will enjoy a relax week these next days.
– The ‘nutcase girl’ problem: ahhhh, the nice problem one of my friend’s girlfriend has with me. She is simply jealous of me. Of course, meaning that his boyfriend is mostly always with me, hanging out or just working for the company doesn’t seems to please her. I mean, I even ask her to ask me all the questions and doubts that she might have against me, and she just doesn’t speak to me. Last saturday night, I went for a supper and movie (The Illusionist, which is great by the way!) and she just ignored me all the time! I was trying to not be a bitch here, and just be sympathetic and agreeable…but she was a total bitch. Arghhh, I hate jealousy. It causes so many problems for nothing. I’m really starting to hate this situation. Anyway, it’s her problem now, I tried to talk to her and reassure her about my no-interest in her boyfriend. I f she just decides that I am the ‘bad girl’, so be it. I shall piss her a lot more!
– Nothing else? humm….nope, not for the moment.
I’ll log more this week.